My name is Jaiden and I am a rising senior majoring in psychology. I grew up in Perry, Maine, a small rural town on the coast. In my free time I enjoy hiking, taking pictures, and picking up various art projects! I am also an avid baker and traveler. My family and friends mean the world to me so I typically spend much of my summers and vacations with them. My current career plans are ‘to be determined’ but my passion has always been to work with children.
More about me 🙂
- I have a tendency to laugh..a lot.
- My younger brother is 6’5 and looks like a grown man, is he actually older?
- My current favorite color is yellow, this seems to change ever so often.
- I studied abroad in Morocco, easily the best experience of my life!
- Hidden talent: wiggling my ears